[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Little Help for Week 2

nhoops

Hey all

Standard scoring for everything.

League 1

RB #2 (to go with Addai)

Maroney v. SD

C.Brown v. Indy

TJones @ Balt

Had Maroney in but don't like matchup against SD D and Morris/Evens getting GL touches. Was going to take a chance with Brown

WR (pick 3 - * who I have now)

*Roy Williams v. Minn

*D.Henderson @ TB

Curry@ Den

V.Jackson@ NE

Cotchery @ Balt.

Was going with Curry, but matchup w/ Baily has me thinking of going with V.Jackson

League 2

Have Parker v. Buff and MJD v. ATL as my RB. I think MJD will bounce back this week. Any reason to bench him for they following:

M.Lynch @ Pitt (bad matchup)

Betts @ Eagles (RBBC)

C.Brown v. Indy (does share some carries and can he keep it up this week?)

Thanks in Advance!!

:D

I am not sold on Brown yet, especially against the Indy D we saw last week (although jacksonville is supposed to be good against the run) I thought about starting him over LJ for a really brief second, but I think it is a gamble with him sharing carries too. That is a tough one. I would go with Jackson at WR definitely though, Bailey will be all over Curry. Definitely MJD over Brown in the other. Thinking about it, you could startBrown in one league, that way you dont have all of your eggs in one basket. Good Luck

Hey all

Standard scoring for everything.

League 1

RB #2 (to go with Addai)

Maroney v. SD

C.Brown v. Indy

TJones @ Balt

Had Maroney in but don't like matchup against SD D and Morris/Evens getting GL touches. Was going to take a chance with Brown

WR (pick 3 - * who I have now)

*Roy Williams v. Minn

*D.Henderson @ TB

Curry@ Den

V.Jackson@ NE

Cotchery @ Balt.

Was going with Curry, but matchup w/ Baily has me thinking of going with V.Jackson

League 2

Have Parker v. Buff and MJD v. ATL as my RB. I think MJD will bounce back this week. Any reason to bench him for they following:

M.Lynch @ Pitt (bad matchup)

Betts @ Eagles (RBBC)

C.Brown v. Indy (does share some carries and can he keep it up this week?)

Thanks in Advance!!

:D

I like Chris Brown. When he hasn't been hurt and when he has been given a chance he has done ok and it looks like he may have the best matchup. But Maroney was probably your #1 draft choice and always start your studs. I think I go with Maroney but tough call.

Vincent Jackson

Stick with Parker and MJD.

I like Chris Brown. When he hasn't been hurt and when he has been given a chance he has done ok and it looks like he may have the best matchup. But Maroney was probably your #1 draft choice and always start your studs. I think I go with Maroney but tough call.

Vincent Jackson

+1 except I like Brown over Maroney and I haven't bought into the indy D yet.

Vincent Jackson

Nope...Addai was

Thanks guys, Jackson it is....and I'm going with MJD in the other.

I'll probably go back and forth between Maroney/Brown in the other....I could see Maroney getting 80/TD or 40 yds while Brady airs it out......