[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Crayton for Clayton?

luke davenport

The Mark Clayton owner has overreacted and dropped him. At the beginning of the year (pre Terry Glenn injury) it would seem like a no brainer to drop Crayton for Clayton. But you throw in Mason and D. Williams, along with the QB shuffle in Balt., and is it worth it?

Please give me your thoughts. Many thanks. :D

No no no, think of it this way. Crayton has no where to go but up, I personally feel Glenn is done, at least being a productive every down player in the NFL. Crayton, if not 100% this year, will have 50-70% of the 2nd WR looks to go along with Glenn's beat up body. Throw in Romo throwing, and TO being double covered.

Clayton has no one who can consistantly get the ball down field targeting him, and he has another up and coming fresh, young big bodied WR making waves for PT, D. Williams, and they are throwing to him. I like Crayton's upside for the season way more than Clayton's. Now, if it was another player, maybe, but not Crayton.

No no no, think of it this way. Crayton has no where to go but up, I personally feel Glenn is done, at least being a productive every down player in the NFL. Crayton, if not 100% this year, will have 50-70% of the 2nd WR looks to go along with Glenn's beat up body. Throw in Romo throwing, and TO being double covered.

Clayton has no one who can consistantly get the ball down field targeting him, and he has another up and coming fresh, young big bodied WR making waves for PT, D. Williams, and they are throwing to him. I like Crayton's upside for the season way more than Clayton's. Now, if it was another player, maybe, but not Crayton.

Wow. Great analysis. Thanks for helping a fellow Huddler out. I'll stick w/ my guy. Best of luck to you this season.

Edited by luke davenport