[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have a bad feeling about Peterson this week

aterry1979

Im not trading Peterson at all. I drafted him early for a reason.. I dont think my WR's are bad, they are just starting off slow. Clayton should be a top 20 WR at the end of the season. "should be" is the keyword.

Edwards and Cotchery have new QB's this week Personally, I don't see the hype over Clayton. Holmes is you best wr IMO. You have 4 rb's that could start for you just about every week. I'd look to trade one for some wr help.

who's AD?? isn't it AP???? Adrian looks impressive, against Falcons d, at home....I dont think I'd bench Fast Willie or Addai, at this point, for Peterson.....and this week, against the Jets, not sure I would bench McGahee either....

I am benching McGahee for AP this week. It was very frustrating to watch Musa Smith come in and vulture that TD. AP will have a big game against Detroit.

Bush definitely is a safe bet this week, why not?? I dont see him busting 2 games in a row to that degree, even if he doesnt score. I just want to see at least 10 pts from him(50 rsh, 50 rec) and i'll be happy. I dont see Peterson scoring at all and dont see him racking up the yards. Detroit or any defense can stop the run if they pile up the center. I've seen it before. I will post a "told you so" thread when AP doesnt produce this week.

50 and 50 is double Bush's average output vs. Tampa.

I await that "told you so" thread.

Im not trading Peterson at all. I drafted him early for a reason.. I dont think my WR's are bad, they are just starting off slow. Clayton should be a top 20 WR at the end of the season. "should be" is the keyword.

You drafted him for a reason... to tell all of us that he isn't as good as we think he is?

Like the others have said, Peterson has a great matchup with a very bad Lions D. Mike Martz and the Detroit staff obviously are subscribing to the outscore everyone philosophy. Minnesota is going to score points this weekend and Peterson is bound to be involved in some of those.

I'm actually thinking of benching Parker for Peterson.

Edited by CardinalEmpire.com

who's AD?? isn't it AP???? Adrian looks impressive, against Falcons d, at home....I dont think I'd bench Fast Willie or Addai, at this point, for Peterson.....and this week, against the Jets, not sure I would bench McGahee either....

AD stands for ALL DAY, his nickname :D