[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Edge/Harrison for Gore/Colston

d-dub

I am being offered E. James and M. Harrison for F. Gore and M. Colston. This is a standard re-draft scoring league, no PPE.

My roster:

Kitna, Hasselback

Gore, McGahee, A. Peterson (MIN), C. Taylor, M. Turner

A. Boldin, M. Colston, L. Coles, W. Welker, M. Furrey, K. Winslow

I am even considering this deal because I lack fire power with the WRs. But I am ready to entrust Peterson to be Gore like given the passing game that they have? The only real tough games for him will be against CHI (2) and S.D., but he will also have to contend with C. Taylor.

What do you think?

I would not do it....You will be counting on two guys who underperformed last season and a rookie who may have a slightly bum shoulder. Call me crazy too but during the colt's game Peyton threw to Wayne a lot more then Harrison....do not have numbers in front of me but that is what it looked like

Honestly, I think you're just a little crazy. I also have them both but they're not going anywhere.

Could I have used 50 more yards from Gore? Sure. Could I have used ANYTHING from Colston? Yup.

It was only Week 1. They will be fine.

I agree with SMF re:Wayne vs. Harrison and I'm still not convinced about Edge in the desert.

Unlike others I like Edge a little worse then Gore, but Harrison for Colston sounds like a big upgrade. Holston has yet to make an impact with Horn out of the lineup last year and being the #1 receiver. I would do it, but only in the thought that Colston is not as good as the all the hype and slightly downgrade at RB, but get a huge bump at WR.