[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Derrick Ward for Reggie Brown?

Famousshots

I am in a league were we play 2RB, 2WR, and a Flex WR or RB. I have Willie Parker & Adrian Peterson RBs, and Chad Johnson, Devery Henderson, & Jerricho Cotchery. I have Derrick Ward and Maurice Morris on my bench.

The team with Jacobs is offering me a trade of Reggie Brown for Derrick Ward. Do I do it?

I need a RB week 5 and 6 for back up but I could us MM just in case, what does everyone think?

Thanks!

Scoring is 1 pt for 10 yds rush or recieving and TD 6, 9, & 12 depending on yards.

Edited by Famousshots

I normally wouldn entertain a trade for a (dime a dozen WR) for a starting RB - but this situation is different. Ward is a fill-in and might not be the full time starter once Drougnes transitions back to HB from FB (though I think Ward is the better runner - my guess is that they will split time and that Drougnes might get goal line). Reggie Brown is the #1 reciever in a pass happy offense. Considering the circumstances and considering your team (Brown is an upgrade certainly and while your thin at RB your passable) - I'd do it. Jacobs is out 3-5 wks btw...but one never knows. Ward could be the starter for longer...

Edited by Winoman

Thank you very much for the responses. I love this site. The Huddle has been the best site ever. I have been to the fantasy bowl 3 times in a row and won it twice and I credit it all to you guys and this site. It is the best.

As for the trade, thanks for the responses. I just saw on CBS sportsline that Jacobs says he will be back after 2 weeks. So I accepted the trade offer but now it has to be approved. I hope it goes through. Thanks again.

I am off to go respond to some posts.