[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ WR

ljbrun

I have Coles and Evans in 2 different leagues. In one (League A, no PPR) we play 3 WR's and my WR1 is TO. In the other (League B, PPR) we play 2 WR's and my WR1 is Fitz.

In league A, I like Berrian against the Chiefs. So, I plan on playing him as my WR2. If this sounds stupid, let me know.

The Huddle projections have them all within around 4 points of each other. Sit/Start has Evans benched.

I'm ready to bench Evans. However, I'm also uncomfortable with the Jets QB situation and could be tilted either way.

Any strong opinions or homer info would be appreciated.

Laveranues Coles @Bal (owned in both Leagues)

Bernard Berrian @ KC (owned in League A only)

Lee Evans @ Pit (owned in both Leagues)

I think you've got to go with Evans. I have both of them in one league or another, didn't even consider starting Coles

this week. The Jets don't have Pennington, so the fact that Coles is Chad's go-to guy is neutralized. And I keep

reading about what a good matchup Evans has against the Steeler CB's -- neither guy is likely to catch too many

balls, but Evans is a better bet to break a long one...