[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HLEP AT QB AND RB

pantherguys

Need help at QB and RB - Performance league 6 pt TDs and Rushing/Receiving Yards combined.

Bulger or Romo? - I've been back and forth all week...slight lean toward Bulger.

2 out of Henry/Bush/A Peterson - Henry is a definite home vs. Oak. Who has bigger upside Bush or Peterson (do we know anything def. re: Taylor)?

I would go with Romo, who should have another big week against an injury depleted Miami secondary. See if St. Louis is going to be able to overcome O-line injuries and get the offense going before playing Bulger over Romo.

Henry and Peterson at RB and you'll be hard to beat this week. If nothing else, Bush is sharing the load with Deuce and Peterson should get a full load with Taylor hurt.

QB Romo. RIde that wave until it hits land. Bulger will struggle since the 9ers D is for real and Bulger main body guard is out for the season.

Peterson and Henry. Lions suck defensively. Peterson will get significant looks even if Chester can go. (gametime decision) Childress knows he can't rely on Tarvaris to win games.

Help me here: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=217558