[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pats vs Bolts

PantherDave

I do beleive the game could go either way in Foxboro, however, this past weeks events, has had to have some effect on the game planning for the Patriots. Now, throw in the fact I beleive the entire Pats team will be "pressing" due to current thoughts on their much ballyhooed success. Couple those two things together and I could see a Pats loss at home on Sunday night, or the could just get beat by a very good football team. I truly beleive outside of W-L record that the Pat's need to win this game for other reasons, for if the Chargers come in and beat them at home in PT.....well the flames of doubt will begin to burn even hotter. Also, if for just bad breaks etc.. the Bolts roll them again at home....oboy.

Nice Post PD....I agree! :D

Have to admitt that I've been put off by some of the Posts around regarding the Pats lately.....but I've been a Pats/Sox fan through the hard times so I've developed a thick skin :wacko:

I'm really looking forward to it, I think it'll be a battle....:D I'll be really surprised if it's a blow out by either team.