[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who should I start?

DRJay15MI

Hey guys, I'm in a leauge of 6 with some friends and I'm not sure who I should start

The format is 1 QB 2RB 3WR 1 TE 1DEF. 1K

RB-Frank Gore, Shaun Alexander, Brian Westbrook (I was thinking gore/alexander)

WR- I have these 4

Roy Williams- vs. Minnesota Vikings

Randy Moss- vs. San Diego Chargers

Andre Johnson- AT. Carolina Panthers

Torry Holt- vs. San Francisco 49ers

My friend said I should use Holt/Moss/Williams but he's my opposition so i'm not sure if it would be best to listen to him.

My quarterback situation is easy I have peyton manning/romo and I actually started romo last week so it worked out well but I doubt he will start again seeing as now I have peyton manning.

Baltimore Defense

Jason Elam Kicker vs. oakland!

the wide receiver situation.. I just dont wanna sit a player and then have him do amazing and the other guy be a dud.. who do you guys think I should start?

DrJay - I can't see how you can mis no matter what way you play it. Well, other than the team you are playing must have the other half of the top 20 players.

If this is truley your roster then you have got to get more people in that league. Spread it out to 12 so that you don't have to make choices over sitting Gore or Westbrook.

I didn't start off with this team.. in the begining somehow travis henry and clinton portis were in free agency so i picked them up quickly and i also started out with carson palmer who I don't have anymore either. I did great trading them off to build an even better team. I am 1st in my leauge by the way.

Everyone is saying that I got lucky that andre johnson did well and moss will have a great season I dont know.. =/