[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How Does Colston LOOK?

I know the Saints are looking like they are back to dropping that first S again, but how does Colston look? There is a guy in my league who has Colston and Bush stinking up the joint and I am thinking of trying to grab one of his receivers (Colston is curently on his bench) by offering one of my running backs.

Thoughts?

Colston is good, but is not a "surprise" anymore - so is getting covered like a team's #1 WR should be ... add in the fact that Henderson / Copper / Patten, et al are not exactly helping to take off any pressure, and that Brees is not quite in the "zone" he was last year (nor is the rest of the team, o-line included) and production suffers.

All that said, Colston is still getting plenty of looks, is as much of a red zone target as the NOS have right now (when they get there that is) and should post pretty decent numbers this year - but he's not going to put up 105/1300/15, if that's what you are hoping for - productive yes, Steve Smith / Chad Johnson / TO numbers - no.

Check my team roster in my sig... Just getting 60 yards and a TD every week would be an upgrade right now.

Unless you are in a six team league, I don't see much wring with this - WRs could be better, but maybe not by that much & your QB/RB/TW situation is pretty darn good - maybe a trade is in order like you suggested? Not trying to be clever, but where are the real holes in this team that need to be upgraded so badly?

QB - McNabb, Kitna

RB - FWP, Rudi, Adrian Peterson (MIN), Lamont Jordan

WR - Boldin, Calvin Johnson, Bernard Berrian, Mark Clayton, Ronald Curry

TE - Gates

DEF - Pittsburgh

WR without question for me. It's only a 10-team league and right now I just don't have the firepower to match the best teams when I take them on. I am probably going to win this week to even my record at 1-1, but with Boldin in a Cardinal offense suddenly hellbent on running the ball, and no established 2nd receiver, I can't take on guys who put Chad Johnson, Steve Smith, Torry Holt, Terrell Owens, etc out there each and every week.

The other problem is that we only start 2RB (and really it's start 1 RB, start 1 flex) and can only hold four on our rosters. My depth is nice, but it's not useful in a league where you can't use them.

Ultimately I'd LOVE to deal one of those RB's to get a WR1. I think it can be done, I just don't know who would take it. This league is slow to trade.

Stinks to have the likes of FWP, Rudi, Adrian Peterson (MIN), Lamont Jordan and only be able to use 2 of them ... any chance you could trade a QB for that WR upgrade, since RBs don't seem to have as much value as would be the case in a league with different starting lineup requirements?