[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lee Evans

beast

ok--

So Lee's my #2 WR... is this guy going to be a bust all year long?? Or is this just a funk the Bills are in.

His numbers were pretty high last year, esp. in the 2nd half... So I figured he'd have a really solid year for my #2... but right now looks like he's a major bust.

Do I try and see if anybody will give me anything of value for him?? Or do I just stick it out with him...

My team in sig.

ok--

So Lee's my #2 WR... is this guy going to be a bust all year long?? Or is this just a funk the Bills are in.

His numbers were pretty high last year, esp. in the 2nd half... So I figured he'd have a really solid year for my #2... but right now looks like he's a major bust.

Do I try and see if anybody will give me anything of value for him?? Or do I just stick it out with him...

My team in sig.

Obviously I wouldn't deal him yet.. but anybody think they're going to turn it around there in Buffalo? or is he going to be a lost cause this year...

Obviously I wouldn't deal him yet.. but anybody think they're going to turn it around there in Buffalo? or is he going to be a lost cause this year...

I have Lee Evans as well as my wr3, and I'm really concerned. They still have to play New England twice (I wouldn't want to start him there), so that leaves 12 games to start. I'm going to move him to the bench until he has a real good matchup and shows some life. Maybe buffalo's offense is so bad that other teams can just focus on shutting him down

I heard all the preseason chatter that Losman would be better (I look to Jake Delhomme's career as a solid example of rounding into form) but this has not been the year. No guys on the oline, working on the run game, whatever it is, I haven't been impressed and see no signs for a turn of events. There just isn't a viable #2 WR, TE, or explosive, playmaking RB in Buffalo yet so Evans will continue to see double coverage.