[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TRADE advice

Shorttynaz

I've held out long enough for this owner to sweeten the pot a little. He originally wanted M Colston and offered me J Walker for Colston and D Williams. I said no way!!

Now a week later, here's his newest proposal - it's actaully got me interested..

He offered:

Javon Walker

Chester Taylor

Dallas Clark

FOR

Marques Colston

DeAngelo Williams

I am a Colts homer, but I've got K Winslow starting each week. We'd both be waiting on the starting RB for our teams to go down (A Peterson and D Foster). But this isn't half bad.. Who would I drop though? Hawks D, Colts D, Porter, Clayton?? I'm leaning on hanging on to Clayton for another week or so to see what he can do against the Cards THEN the Browns. Porter did get a TD yesterday, but he's only caught 3 passes in 2 games. I'm not liking that too much (why he's riding the pine). However I'll be kicking my ass when C-Pep finally gets his shot and builds a strong relationship with Porter. The writing is on the wall. Either way, it's how it will work out. Whoever I drop, that's the one I will wish I had hung on to.

ANY ADVICE???

I would do them even up or not at al. Walker is high in targets and I like him better.

That's the problem. That was his original offer, but he backed it out.. He then asked for D Williams AND Colston for Walker. I told him to kick rocks..

Now I've got him looking for the same 2 people, but he's offered to throw in Clark and C Taylor.

I would do it straight up as well. The thing is now you are switching backs for a more viable back up imo and just drop Clark. When would you seriously start Clark over Winslow except your bye week? I guess I would drop the Atl D as you are most likely needing one of those receivers to come through.