[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE Pickup

Swashbucklers

Which of these great tight ends has the most value? I am looking for someone that will score over 2 points in a non-PPR league

Donald Lee

Sean McHugh

Jeff King

Right now I have Sciafe and Pollard. Am thinking of dropping Pollard and picking up one of these guys.

Thanks in advance

Edited by Swashbucklers

I started Pollard last week on my team and needless to say was disappointed by his goose egg.

Any Seattle fans (or people who watched the game) have any thoughts on Pollard's lack of production? Did he even get many looks? He should have a good matchup this week vs. Cincy, but I'm not sure if I can count on him to get the looks.

I like King's situation the best and I may replace Desmond Clark with King.

My order:

Jeff King - Definite #1 TE on his team. I think there's just enough other options to allow him to get open.

Sean McHugh - A lot of WR options may open things up for him, but I think KJ's return will limit him.

Donald Lee - Competing with Franks.