[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Insight Needed Please?

SuperBowlShuffle

The problem with Maroney is not that he produses. He does not get the touches. He has a good YPC but they are not pounding the ball right now. Morris is Maroney's back up. Hate to say it but he is not going to get the carries either. Stick with C Brown he has a lot more upside and be patient Maroney will come around. Look for him to have a good game against the Bills because they will pound the ball more being at home against a team that is not good against the run. Hold your guns!

Interesting.

Here's how I see it. I am pretty much going to stick with Bush and Maroney hopefully for the long haul. This is a non keeper league and We don't get points for receptions. That being said, I am banking on these Two to be my Studs- and Perform like Studs. In the unfortunate chance that Maroney gets banged up or misses time- I still have Morris on stand-by. (Even though Who knows what could unfold in that situtaion- Dillon could come back for All We Know).

Anyhows, Morris just seems like a safer bet. Especially since I hope that either One would ride the pine throughout the season if things unfold "Perfectly"-LOL

Thanks again for the Help- Much Needed.

I don't like it. I know White is running decent now but I don't think that will last. I also think the Pats are saving Maroney, and maybe his shoulder isn't quite 100%. All just my opinion, I own Maroney.

I'm kind of afraid of Maroney's "Health" as well and to Me that's just another reason why Morris seems like a good move.

Im also just trying to pump myself up before accepting the offer