[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need some help with a trade...PLEASE!

Navygolf13

I am in a ten man league and there is a guy that wants Westbrook but I dont think he is giving enough for him maybe I am wrong, but this is the best offer he has put up so let me know. Scoring is

1 point per 40 yds passing

4 pts per pass TD

1 pt per 15 rushing and receiving

.5 pt per reception

6 pts per rushing/receiving TD

My roster is

Kitna, Favre

Reggie Wayne, Colston, Galloway, Berrian, Marshall, James Jones, Lelie

Westy, Parker, Jamal Lewis, Kevin Jones

Crumpler, Troupe

His roster is

McNabb, Leinart

Chad Johnson, Boldin, Derrick Mason, Laverneus, Stallworth, Terry Glenn, Drew Bennet

Shaun Alexander, Ronnie Brown, Norwood, DeShaun Foster

Winslow, Schefller

He is offering Chad for Westy straight up....I would love to start Wayne, CJ, and either Colston or Galloway all year. I am just not sure about Parker and Jamal also.....should I counter with Crumpler and Westy for CJ and Winslow?? Some input here would be great!!!! Thanks in advance.

I would see what he will say with your suggestion of Westy and Crump for CJ and winslow.

Put it in perspective here, Westbrook will give you a all around point value, recieving, rushing, TD. and CJ will get those deep passes for TDs BUT he will be sharring with TJH and their TE, whom i cant remember at this time.

Crump wont have the numbers like he had with Vick this year so he isnt a loss. Where if you get Winslow, you have alot better change of a upside for a TE then you would with Crump.

Try giving him Crump and Westy for CJ and Winslow, i think the upside of points will help out alot. You may also try to suggest Westy for CJ and Winslow and see what he says, but that might be reaching.

Jamal only showed 1 good game so far against a so so DEF, and Willie Parker in my mind will have a awsome year .

I would see what he will say with your suggestion of Westy and Crump for CJ and winslow.

Put it in perspective here, Westbrook will give you a all around point value, recieving, rushing, TD. and CJ will get those deep passes for TDs BUT he will be sharring with TJH and their TE, whom i cant remember at this time.

Crump wont have the numbers like he had with Vick this year so he isnt a loss. Where if you get Winslow, you have alot better change of a upside for a TE then you would with Crump.

Try giving him Crump and Westy for CJ and Winslow, i think the upside of points will help out alot. You may also try to suggest Westy for CJ and Winslow and see what he says, but that might be reaching.

Jamal only showed 1 good game so far against a so so DEF, and Willie Parker in my mind will have a awsome year .

I hear you....I just am not sure. I dpnt like where Philly is going right now and I dont think they will get that much better, but if they do then I think Westy would blow up. I know Jamal only had one good game, but if I am starting Wayne, CJ, and either Galloway or Colston I dont think I need a great #2 back ya know? Just wanted some input....thanks.

I hear you....I just am not sure. I dpnt like where Philly is going right now and I dont think they will get that much better, but if they do then I think Westy would blow up. I know Jamal only had one good game, but if I am starting Wayne, CJ, and either Galloway or Colston I dont think I need a great #2 back ya know? Just wanted some input....thanks.

The problem with either trade is, you're going to have a logjam each week at WR and not know who to start. And if either of your RB's get hurt, you're going to find yourself looking to scramble for another trade again. Only problem would be, if the other owners are smart, they'd know your desperate and you wouldn't get as much value.

However, I would at least throw the Winslow deal out there to see what he says.. You never know.. If he does go for it, then maybe you'd be able to package Lewis and Colston OR Galloway for a stud RB. You'd in essence uprgade your TE, your WR, and could possibly get a back comperable to a low #1 or solid #2. It's a stretch, but you never know..

The problem with either trade is, you're going to have a logjam each week at WR and not know who to start. And if either of your RB's get hurt, you're going to find yourself looking to scramble for another trade again. Only problem would be, if the other owners are smart, they'd know your desperate and you wouldn't get as much value.

However, I would at least throw the Winslow deal out there to see what he says.. You never know.. If he does go for it, then maybe you'd be able to package Lewis and Colston OR Galloway for a stud RB. You'd in essence uprgade your TE, your WR, and could possibly get a back comperable to a low #1 or solid #2. It's a stretch, but you never know..

I like that idea, hopefully he goes for it with the TEs. And as far as I am concerned I would try and package Lewis and Colston for a solid Rb...thanks again for the input!