[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good trade or no?

hwzdavu

I would be giving up Galloway and Shockey for Romo. Right now my QB is McNabb and he is not looking too great. The guy that wants to trade needs a WR, Def, and TE. I told him no one is touching Smith or Moss. Here is my lineup:

QB - McNabb, McNair

WR - Steve Smith

WR - Randy Moss

RB - Edge

RB - DeShaun Foster, Chester Taylor

W/R - Galloway, Curry

TE - Shockey, no others.

Def - Bears

Mcnabb is NOT going to turn things around. Wishful thinking. He has NO WR's worth a crap and Westbrook's knees are already giving him problems. Get ride of Mcnabb now while you can otherwise you will be stuck with a weak QB when you can have a STAR. Mcnabb's hay days are over and once Westy breaks down defenses will feast on Mcnabb's WR's and Mcnabb will go down often................Romo is the way to go and your not giving up much to get him.

Let me ask you one simple question. Name one WR on Philly that scares anyone? You can't can you.......that's because they are all number 3 and 4 and possibly inactive WR's on any other team in the league.

Giants are going down already and Galloway is long in the tooth also. Go with youth my boy, go with youth..............

Panic will set in after losing to Detroit Sunday...........You think they drafted a QB for down the road. They see Mcnabb every day and are worried for good reason..............

Edited by Cowboyz1