[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade: Bulger, Peterson, and San Diego D

Ram Fan

Standard performance league with PPR.

My lineup if trade went through:

QB: Palmer, V. Young

RB: Addai, Parker, L. Jordan, Jones-Drew, T. Bell

D: Indy, Houston (I would drop Cincy and pickup Houston)

His lineup:

QB: P. Manning, Bulger

RB: Maroney, Peterson, J. Lewis, Norwood, Betts

D: Sand Diego

We can start 3 RBs and I would still be good at RB (especially if Jones-Drew starts performing).

I'd make that offer. Helps him with a thin RB squad, and your thin QBs.

Question is how the heck did this dude get Palmer AND Peyton? His fIrst two picks? Would explain the bad RBs.

He had the last pick and took them both with the intent of moviing Palmer for a better RB.

Any other opinions?

Peterson may be the best player in that deal. Give Bulger a chance. Certainly, Palmer is an upgrade but T. Bell vs. Peterson is a serious down grade. I guess if you don't need him it makes some sense, I'd see what happens over the next week or two before I do a deal. You'll then know for sure if Bulger is a bust, and Peterson may very well have more value.

Bump

Any other replies. The more I think about this trade, the more I think I will do it. If Jones-Drew ever gets on track I could have a great set of RBs and probably wouldn't miss Peterson.

I will be playing roulette at my flex position if L. Jordan loses carries to Rhodes upon his return. My option for flex is Jordan, Jones-Drew, Re. Brown, T. Bell, or Evans assuming the trade goes through. My starting WRs are Holt and Burress.

Edited by Ram Fan