[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you trade Edge for Randy Moss?

Debaser

I've been offered Randy Moss for Edgerin James.

It would leave me with Travis Henry and Ronnie Brown or Deangelo Williams as my top backs.

I would have Housh and Moss at WR

Should I pull the trigger?

Does he have any other RB's he could include as part of the deal and make it a two player deal???

If you did it, it would leave you thin at RB, but you'd have a much better WR core......

Does he have any other RB's he could include as part of the deal and make it a two player deal???

If you did it, it would leave you thin at RB, but you'd have a much better WR core......

Fred Taylor or Carnell Williams would be the only two he'd possibly include, and Carnell would be a stretch. Would you do the deal if he threw Taylor in?

I wouldn't make that Trade. Randy Moss is having a great year so far but will he get those type of numbers every week. Being from boston and a huge pat's fan i think brady is going to start spreading the ball around more like he always does and they will be giving the running game a lot more looks in some of the up comming match ups. Edge would leave you too thin at RB and he has some great upside this year where it seems the only thing arizona can do is run.

You really do need help at #2WR. However, I would not make this deal - you would be crushed at RB. Edge looks like he is going to have a great season. Moss is too. However, I would always rather have a great RB than a great WR. You will be able to find a WR on the wire later in the year that can help fill your problem spot - you will NOT find an RB to fill in Edge's production. If I was you, I would look to deal Ronnie Brown after he has his first decent game for a #2WR or, at least an upgrade over the WR you have now.

Perhaps you can get a WR upgrade by trading the Foster owner D.Williams and Brown for a #2WR like Ward. Hold Edge and look to the wire or a lower level deal that includes Brown and/or Williams to make incremental improvements at WR.