[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andre Johnson - any news?

bok_choy

From my CBS league updates...

Andre Johnson, Hou WR

News: Recent x-rays indicate healing in Johnson's injured knee, and he's close to getting back on the field, the Texans' official site reports.

Spin: "He's doing good. Like I said, the pictures that they've taken here lately show that the healing is taking palce. All indications are good. But now it's a matter of getting him back to work. So when [trainer] Kevin [bastin]'s ready to do that and how we go about that will be determined here very shortly, but he's very close to getting ready to start doing something again. Whether that means jumping on the field this week, I don't know," said Texans head coach Gary Kubiak. Johnson has missed two games because of the injury.

Edited by yo mama

Andre Johnson, Hou WR

News: Recent x-rays indicate healing in Johnson's injured knee, and he's close to getting back on the field, the Texans' official site reports.

Spin: "He's doing good. Like I said, the pictures that they've taken here lately show that the healing is taking palce. All indications are good. But now it's a matter of getting him back to work. So when [trainer] Kevin [bastin]'s ready to do that and how we go about that will be determined here very shortly, but he's very close to getting ready to start doing something again. Whether that means jumping on the field this week, I don't know," said Texans head coach Gary Kubiak. Johnson has missed two games because of the injury.

thx mama

I have heard everything from 2 more weeks to maybe 7 more weeks.

anyone have anything with some backing behind it?

Everything I have read/heard is 2 weeks is most likely, with 5 weeks being the worst case scenario.

:D

Andre Johnson, Hou WR

:D good news. I read he only started bending his knee two weeks ago. I need him back in my money league, but I don't think it'll come for at least two more missed weeks... JMHO.

:D

:D good news. I read he only started bending his knee two weeks ago. I need him back in my money league, but I don't think it'll come for at least two more missed weeks... JMHO.

On Sirrius NFL radio today he said he is feeling good, but does not want to rush back and injure it again and be out again. He is itching to get back. The team needs him, but he will not rush. I see this week as out, and the possibility that he may play next week. He will need to get running at the end of this week to get conditioned for that to happen, so being out 2 more weeks is a possibility.

On Sirrius NFL radio today he said he is feeling good, but does not want to rush back and injure it again and be out again. He is itching to get back. The team needs him, but he will not rush. I see this week as out, and the possibility that he may play next week. He will need to get running at the end of this week to get conditioned for that to happen, so being out 2 more weeks is a possibility.

Yeah, he's not in game shape. Well, at least his trick knee isn't.