[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Larry, oh Larry

MollyDay

That's the sort of trade that can hurt both teams ... but seriously, Alex may be a bit more of an injury risk & is very likely to have his share of near no-show games (like today) the rest of the way out, but the way KCC has looked thus far, he may be an upgrade in general over LJ ... at the very least, you'd expect that he'll have a few more red zone chances for short scores than LJ will given the overall lack of production by the KCC offense.

This trade seems like a hunch play on your part - not all that much "analysis" that can go into the decision one way or another, so if you are truly tired of waiting on the LJ of the last 2 seasons to show up, pull the trigger ... good luck either way.

BTW, welcome to the board.

Edited by ts

That's the sort of trade that can hurt both teams ... but seriously, Alex may be a bit more of an injury risk & is very likely to have his share of near no-show games (like today) the rest of the way out, but the way KCC has looked thus far, he may be an upgrade in general over LJ ... at the very least, you'd expect that he'll have a few more red zone chances for short scores than LJ will given the overall lack of production by the KCC offense.

This trade seems like a hunch play on your part - not all that much "analysis" that can go into the decision one way or another, so if you are truly tired of waiting on the LJ of the last 2 seasons to show up, pull the trigger ... good luck either way.

BTW, welcome to the board.

Hunch? You ain't kidding :D Thank you!!!

I traded LJ for Dallas Clark and J. Jones. I am thrilled to get rid of Lj and give my team a fighting chance. Dallas is scorring higher that Adai and Tomelson in my league and he has Peyton Manning throwing him TD's EVERY week. (TE's score higher than WR's for our 16 team league scoring)

When I made the trade the comish tried to veto it, now he's eating crow....LJ sucks this year!!!

I traded LJ for Dallas Clark and J. Jones. I am thrilled to get rid of Lj and give my team a fighting chance. Dallas is scorring higher that Adai and Tomelson in my league and he has Peyton Manning throwing him TD's EVERY week. (TE's score higher than WR's for our 16 team league scoring)

When I made the trade the comish tried to veto it, now he's eating crow....LJ sucks this year!!!

That tells you how crazy fantasy football this year; that trading LJ for Dallas Clark and J Jones can make sense.

You have a difficult decision, but I would stick it out with LJ. KC has a much easier schedule through week 14, so LJ should turn it up a notch. Alexander is injury prone and much older and based on yesterday, Seattle has their work cut out for them.