[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thank You Addai

webbnathan

Dear ESPN,

Thank you for not locking players till gametime. I had Addai as my number 1 RB and all week have been watching his status on the shoulder (now chest). I never really felt good about what they were coming out with and seeing that he didn't practice all week was not a good sign. I prayed that on Tues. and Wed. of last week the information would not come out that he would be out this weekend. If so, this would alert the whole league that is backup would be making his start on this high powered Colts team. This allowed me to pick up my insurance on the waiver wire Thursday morning: Kenton Keith

Then the Colts didn't release Addai's status till about an hour before kickoff. I still change my lineup in time to put Keith in and take Addai out. I played a guy this week that started LT, Romo, Whitten, Benson, S. Smith and Driver.................as it stands before Romo and Whitten take the field tonight........score 136 to 48 in my favor. And the scarry thing about it..........I'm still not sure Romo won't throw 7 TD's all to Whitten tonight!!!!!

i have addai as well and unfortunately due to a 20 moves max in my league (w/ a $360 pot for 1st), i couldn't pick up keith. i had to play addai w/ 0 points cause peterson is on a bye. i'm down by like 22 points, so i'm gonna have to say TO will catch 4 tds so i can win by a land slide..... plus your winning so you don't need witten to show up..... :D

no need to worry about romo now...start dumping him if u have him,the magic is over..let's see how t.o reacts to losing,he's been such a good teamate :D

Dump Romo? Your nuts! Even at his worst he still got 300 yards and a Win! If this is his worst I will sign him anyday.