[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What kind of value could I get for Willie Parker?

jimmyfowler

Hey guys,

I'm thinking about trading Willie Parker - he's not been amazing this season, and Davenport is stealing TDs. More importantly, I'm VERY thin at WR/TE, and desperately need help there. My top WR is Chad Johnson, but after that I have James Jones, Ronald Curry, and Darrell Jackson. I NEED help. So my question is:

1) Should I trade Parker?

2) If so, what value could I get?

Hey guys,

I'm thinking about trading Willie Parker - he's not been amazing this season, and Davenport is stealing TDs. More importantly, I'm VERY thin at WR/TE, and desperately need help there. My top WR is Chad Johnson, but after that I have James Jones, Ronald Curry, and Darrell Jackson. I NEED help. So my question is:

1) Should I trade Parker?

2) If so, what value could I get?

Some guy in my league traded Roddy White and Derrick Ward for Parker.

Cheers buddy...

Looking at the teams, and possible needs, here are four trades I could see might happen (optimistically!)

1. Parker for Adrian Peterson and Owen Daniels

2. Parker for Brandon Jacobs and Dallas Clark

3. Parker for Kevin Jones and Dwayne Bowe

4. Parker for Earnest Graham and Patrick Crayton

Any of those look feasible/good?!

Cheers buddy...

Looking at the teams, and possible needs, here are four trades I could see might happen (optimistically!)

1. Parker for Adrian Peterson and Owen Daniels

2. Parker for Brandon Jacobs and Dallas Clark

3. Parker for Kevin Jones and Dwayne Bowe

4. Parker for Earnest Graham and Patrick Crayton

Any of those look feasible/good?!

I like #4, #1, #3. I don't think you gain much with Jacobs. He's definitely in a RBBC and if Plastico's ankle gets worse the NYG will be stuck with few options. Dallas will have ups and downs but with all the weapons (when healthy and they will be) Peyton won't consistently get him the ball.

D Bowe is hitting a nice stride. Gotta watch the KC QB situation though. KJ should be solid as season progresses (as long as his foot can continue to heal. He has soreness every monday).

Graham will get bulk of work and needs to to keep Garcia effective. Crayton is a good option for Dallas and like last night need him when TO starts dropping balls. He also does kick return.