[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB to get off the WW?

Square

Which RB has the most value going forward  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• LaMont Jordan
    • Kenton Keith
    • N. Davenport
    • D. Wynn

Title says it all. I'm looking to pick up another RB and am wondering who has the most value going forward. I'm kinda leaning Keith and hoping the Colts get the playoffs wrapped up. That way if Addai goes down or they save him the last few weeks....I'll have a good RB for the playoffs (although I might be stretching here). Lamont may still be a decent RB with or without Rhodes as a flex player. Does anybody think that the Packers will actually form a consistent running game? If so, does Wynn vs. Morency produce enough room for one to score many points? Najeh has been a TD theif. Will this continue?

Jordan, LaMont RB OAK

Keith, Kenton RB IND

Davenport, Najeh RB PIT

Wynn, DeShawn RB GB

Any help is appreciated.

Would you every start Keith if Addai was starting with the hope that he does well in the 3rd and 4th qtr of games?

If you can wait it out I like them in this order

Jordan - assuming he only misses a week or 2

Wynn

Davenport - moves up in a TD only league

Keith

Good Luck, see my post

I suppose that is a good point. Unless Indy becomes a RBBC situation...Keith might never turn into anything useful. I'm surprised the LaMont owner dropped him. But he is an idiot (my brother) and it would be nice to beat him later in the year with his own player. I am looking long term on this so yea the next week or two doesn't concern me too much.