[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tim Rattay

Endzone

With Leinart on IR and Warner becoming the starter, Huddle is recommending picking up Rattay who was signed today to become the back-up.

How good is Rattay?

As a Leinart owner, I would want to get Warner (not guaranteed because I have to outbid other owners looking for a warm blooded starting QB) but how well do you think Rattay would perform if given the reins WHEN Warner gets banged up?

With Leinart on IR and Warner becoming the starter, Huddle is recommending picking up Rattay who was signed today to become the back-up.

How good is Rattay?

As a Leinart owner, I would want to get Warner (not guaranteed because I have to outbid other owners looking for a warm blooded starting QB) but how well do you think Rattay would perform if given the reins WHEN Warner gets banged up?

I always thought Rattay was a pretty decent QB. He had a nice run when he was starting for the 49ers a couple of years ago. With all the talent surrounding him in Arizona, I think he could put up solid numbers if forced into the starting lineup. I think Jeff Garcia's current production with the Bucs would be a pretty good benchmark.