[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade question!

Marshy

I need a solid WR, and i'm interested in someone along the same tier as Donald Driver.

It's 1 ppr league, 1 pptouchdown, 6pptouchdown.

I've offered Nate Burelson and Ron Dayne for Driver. I figured Burleson would be more tempting now that Branch is out for a few weeks.

If this a wise offer, if not where should i upgrade it?

QB: Kitna, Eli Manning

RB: LT, Marshawn Lynch, Sammy Morris, Julius Jones, Selvin Young, Ron Dayne

WR: Marvin Harrison, Plaxico Burress, Kevin Curtis, Nate Burleson, Patrick Crayton, Devery Henderson

TE: Tony Gonzalez

K: Kris Brown

D: Tennessee, Kansas City

Also how would you rate my team, and where could i improve?

I'm from England and this is my first year of Fantasy football!

I'm currently 3-2 in 4th overall place.

Edited by Marshy

Your team looks good. I'd be more ambitious (risky) with a trade. It looks like you've got your heart set on Driver, I'd advise against it. Who else is available? Crayton and Plax are great starters at WR for now, so why trade for depth? Try to get an every week starting stud. It will cost more, but you are stacked at RB as well. Does the guy who has Maroney want his backup that is likely to have a committee soon? Curtis has high stock right now, see if you can package him with a runner and get Chad Johnson or something.

Alright thanks for the advice.

It looks very unlikely i'm going to be able to get Chad Johnson, but i may have a possibilty of TO or Roy Williams.

Laveranues Coles could also be an option.

Particuarly the TO owner is very weak at RB, so i could package something there.

Who'd be the better WR to go for and what would each be worth?

Nate Burelson and Ron Dayne for Driver is a ridiculuos trade...Driver is way more valuable then the two of them. If someone in your league goes for that trade, tell them we have a spot open for next year.

I agree. Burleson and Dayne are back-ups, and Driver is worth way more than both!