[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade LJ for Bush?

Coffeeman

OK, standard perf. scoring redraft league, with bonuses for long TDs and +100yd. days, but not PPR.

My RBs: LJ, LJordan, SMorris, CBenson, LBetts My record: 2-3

His RBs: Bush, Pittman, TBell, DWilliams, AHall (DEN) His record: 1-4

This guy's season is going down the toilet, and he wants to go down with his beloved Chiefs RB, and he figures I'd rather have my fellow USC alum on my team. I think I have more depth at RB than him, if it turns out to be a balanced trade, but is one of these guys poised to break out?

Each has had only 1 decent game yardage wise, but at least Bush has sniffed the EZ twice. And Bush has passed his bye week already, while LJ is coming up on his in week 8. And Bush's touches will stay around 25-30/game, while LJ just had a day with 14 touches last week vs. Jags. Yikes. Bush's last game: 30 touches, 117 yards 0 TDs; LJ's latest: 14 touches, 15 yards, 0 TDs. Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian?

I'm leaning toward yes. But should I pull the trigger or not??