[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wanting Addai.. what kind of offer?

Just recently I offered MBIII and Sammy Morris for Addai.. waiting for reply

My team: League (1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def, 2 D)

QB: Peyton Manning, Matt Hassleback

WR: Plexico Burress, Roy Williams, Reggie Wayne, Hines Ward, Bobby Engram (For bye week)

RB: Clinton Portis, Brandon Jacobs, Sammy Morris, Maurice Jones Drew, Marion Barber

TE: Dallas Clark

K: Nick Folk (had Vinateiri but dropped for bye)

Def: Houston (Just dropped Indys)

D: Vrabel, Michael Boley

His Team:

QB: Carson Palmer, Jon Kitna

WR: Galloway, Patrick Crayton, Wes Welker, D. Banch

RB: Reggie Bush, Travis Henry, Addai, Selvin

TE: Kellen Winslow

K: Gotshowski

Def: Baltimore, Minnesota

D: London Fletcher, Barret Ruud, Ed Reed

Help me out to make a deal, i have way too many average RB's to be benching every week. I'm looking to find a top RB and willing to trade. My team would be all set after this week because of Byes (especially Indys). Currently I am 3-2 tied at second place. and playing top leader this week and currently have 1 WR and 1 TE slot open, don't know what to do. Might just take the Lost and look foward to upcoming weeks, but not sure.

Just recently I offered MBIII and Sammy Morris for Addai.. waiting for reply

My team: League (1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def, 2 D)

QB: Peyton Manning, Matt Hassleback

WR: Plexico Burress, Roy Williams, Reggie Wayne, Hines Ward, Bobby Engram (For bye week)

RB: Clinton Portis, Brandon Jacobs, Sammy Morris, Maurice Jones Drew, Marion Barber

TE: Dallas Clark

K: Nick Folk (had Vinateiri but dropped for bye)

Def: Houston (Just dropped Indys)

D: Vrabel, Michael Boley

His Team:

QB: Carson Palmer, Jon Kitna

WR: Galloway, Patrick Crayton, Wes Welker, D. Banch

RB: Reggie Bush, Travis Henry, Addai, Selvin

TE: Kellen Winslow

K: Gotshowski

Def: Baltimore, Minnesota

D: London Fletcher, Barret Ruud, Ed Reed

Help me out to make a deal, i have way too many average RB's to be benching every week. I'm looking to find a top RB and willing to trade. My team would be all set after this week because of Byes (especially Indys). Currently I am 3-2 tied at second place. and playing top leader this week and currently have 1 WR and 1 TE slot open, don't know what to do. Might just take the Lost and look foward to upcoming weeks, but not sure.

Barber and Morris probably aint gonna do it. I would say his weakest position is WR, so it will probably take one of your top receivers to get Addai

the thing is tho..im not in desperate need of rbs, i got several legit backs, but dats the problem, i only can play 2 and i have 5? so why not make some trades for better backs? dats what my mind set is at right now. plus, addai is an absolute stud, and i dont have a stud rb, altho jacobs has potential. marion barber did too but it seems more than likely that him and jones will split.

the thing is tho..im not in desperate need of rbs, i got several legit backs, but dats the problem, i only can play 2 and i have 5? so why not make some trades for better backs? dats what my mind set is at right now. plus, addai is an absolute stud, and i dont have a stud rb, altho jacobs has potential. marion barber did too but it seems more than likely that him and jones will split.

well the good thing about having several legit backs is that you can play the matchups. If you have 2 great backs and no one on your bench, what's gonna happen when one of your studs goes up against a top D? If you're winning and you aren't in dire need of a RB, i would stay put

I agree that you are deep with RBs...decent RBs. I don't think any two of them would net Addai in a trade, and, I also do not think you can afford to package one of your WRs with a RB to bring back Addai, since you have exactly three stud WRs, and you start three WRs every week.

If the guy is a Manning fan, you could swap Manning and Palmer in that deal and then give up less at RB or WR.. FWIW, I think Roy Williams is a guy you could sell high right now.

What about Manning, R. Willaims and Morris

for

Palmer, Adaii, Crayton

I think that would be more like what you would need to do to get Adaii, upgrade him at 2 position where you have dedcent depth and upgrade yourself with Adaii

Edited by Scourge

Then look for a team with one good back but nothing else. It might not be as good a back as Addai, but you'll be consolidating your backs a bit.