[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thoughts on this trade offer i just got..

DROCK_IN_CT

Okay. Here is a trade offer I got in a league where I am 2-3.

I give

LT

Bulger

Shockey

Vinatieri

and I receive

Romo

DeShawn Foster

Cedric Benson

Heath Miller

Gostkowski

thoughts.....

My Team is in my Sig.

This guy also has Addai, Jordan, Steve Smith.. Maybe I tell him sure for Romo, Addai, Jordan, Smith

Edited by DROCK_IN_CT

Shocky for Miller is a toss-up

Kicker for Kicker I'm not going to bother to evaluate. If you are losing that trade, you can make up for it.

Bulger for Romo: you are upgrading in a big way

LT for Benson & Foster: Questionable. You have more flexibility if you trade, but you are trading two douchebags for a stud. You even need the backup, but you can do better for this trade.

All considered, do your best to upgrade the RB part. Otherwise you are trading for depth and I'd probably do it (Romo is a stud now and will continue to produce), but you should be able to upgrade at RB part of trade and make it more profitable. If you offer your counter, he will and should say no.

I give

LT

Bulger

Shockey

Vinatieri

and I receive

Romo

DeShawn Foster

Cedric Benson

Heath Miller

Gostkowski

thoughts.....

My Team is in my Sig.

This guy also has Addai, Jordan, Steve Smith.. Maybe I tell him sure for Romo, Addai, Jordan, Smith

Yes it is a keeper league however LT has to go back next year. The way we do it is you can keep players you draft for 2 years and then they have to go back as FA.

What if I counter with this...

Romo

Addai

Foster

TE

K

for

Bulger

LT

Shockey

K

The real question is weather or not Bulger will ever come back to form, Will Warner be enough for me down the road because in this league 10pts from the QB spot wont cut it and thats what is happening to me as I went Bulger, Bulger, Harrington in weeks 3, 4, 5

Honeslty if I can get two solid backs for LT then I would do it this year ONLY because I can not keep him however now may not be the time as he really has not turned it on and last year going into week 6 he only has 3 TDs as well. Given they had a early bye and that was in 4 not 5 games. I could however Keep Romo if I chose to keep a QB...

I guess if you can get Addai in return thats not a bad trade. I dont hate your current team. i think Warner can be big for you in the absence of Bulger and may be just what you need. MBIII as your RB2 is a little on the weak side i think the rest of your team makes up for it. If you were to stick with what you got i bet youd rally and make the playoffs. please see my post.