[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice?

wolfdigger

Been scrambling all year having S. Jax down and lost Caddy. Also with S. Smith disappearing I have realized that I live and die with Romo. So my record ain't bad but do I make this trade?

Jackson is hurt vs. McGahee playing: Advantage McGahee?

Smith without Delhomme vs. Boldin hurting and Warner: Advantage Smith?

Winslow hurting vs. Gonzo with Huard/Coyle: Advantage Winslow?

Who the heck knows? What would you do?

BTW, my other players are:

RB: A. Peterson (Vikings), Jason Wright, Kenny Watson, Brian Leonard, Selvin Young

WR: D. Bowe, B. Marshall, S. Holmes

Been scrambling all year having S. Jax down and lost Caddy. Also with S. Smith disappearing I have realized that I live and die with Romo. So my record ain't bad but do I make this trade?

Jackson is hurt vs. McGahee playing: Advantage McGahee?

Smith without Delhomme vs. Boldin hurting and Warner: Advantage Smith?

Winslow hurting vs. Gonzo with Huard/Coyle: Advantage Winslow?

Who the heck knows? What would you do?

BTW, my other players are:

RB: A. Peterson (Vikings), Jason Wright, Kenny Watson, Brian Leonard, Selvin Young

WR: D. Bowe, B. Marshall, S. Holmes

Hmm, I think I would make the trade. I think Warner starting for the Cards now is a very good thing for Boldin, who should play this week. Who knows when Jackson comes back, and if he does, how much will he play?

Hmm, I think I would make the trade. I think Warner starting for the Cards now is a very good thing for Boldin, who should play this week. Who knows when Jackson comes back, and if he does, how much will he play?

McGahee is running pretty consistent. Not getting into the paint but consistent production. Considering the rest of your bench are injury replacements I like McGahee.

I say advantage Boldin. Smith and Carr (who also sounds poised for an injury) I'm not sold yet.

I agree advantage winslow. Gonzo and the KC offense are iffy every week. I think the dropoff for Gonzo is worth it. I'd make the trade.

I think you come out ahead at RB and break even at TE, while losing at WR. HOwever, I think this leaves you in even worse shape with an already thin WR corps. Play A. Peterson and continue to work the waiver wire at RB. Even with Delhomme out I think Smith out produces Boldin this year.

pls see mine

Wow. That appears to be the definition of a guess call. I would lean towards making the trade simply because the Jackson is hurt for who know exactly how long (McGahee is playing ok), Smith must rely on a 44 year old quarterback (Boldin hurt but will be money long term, if not sooner) , Gonzo is a fair replacement for Winslow.

It's probably all about what WILL happen. I favor the trade.