[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Questionable trade proposal

Gros Membres!

My RB corp suddenly went from studly to meager - T. Henry/S. Young (good luck guessing there), ADP/C. Taylor (on bye, so hopefully this week he keeps the production up), T. Jones (stinking up the joint), Betts (drafted too early for sitting on my bench).

The guy with Gore has been offering up some trades and just offered me an ADP/Engram for J. Walker/Gore. Seems decent enough but I would rather let go of T. Henry as DEN's O, oline, and defense has been more suspect as the season wears on here.

What I'm looking for are opinions on Gore - does he rebound this year? Can he put up some better numbers as the season wears on. My guess is yes but Dilfer and the playcalling have been horrendous.

J. Walker? The knee thing worries me a lot but he would be my #4 WR, once A. Johnson comes back. Is he worth a gamble? DEN seems to be playing from behind quite a bit.

Henry/Engram for Gore/J. Walker? Would you do it?

Take the first offer. ADP's production is going to drop significantly as their schedule toughens, plus Taylor's return. Enjoy the fact that he's done what he has but at this point you have to jump on Gore.

You do this even if it's a keeper league. Not only is Gore better down the stretch than ADP, but Walker is better than Engram too.

~ Fred