[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ronnie Brown on the Trading Block

mhorn

Someone in my league has put Ronnie Brown on the trading block. Her team is currently in last place and I guess she's trying to improve her stats somehow.

Our scoring system is as follows:

Passing Yards (20 yards per point)

Passing Touchdowns (6)

Interceptions (-2)

Rushing Yards (20 yards per point)

Rushing Touchdowns (6)

Receptions (.5)

Reception Yards (20 yards per point)

Reception Touchdowns (6)

Return Yards (20 yards per point)

Return Touchdowns (6)

2-Point Conversions (2)

Fumbles Lost (-2)

Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)

Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)

Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)

Field Goals 30-39 Yards (4)

Field Goals 40-49 Yards (5)

Field Goals 50+ Yards (6)

Point After Attempt Made (1)

Tackle Solo (1)

Tackle Assist (.5)

Sack (3)

Interception (3)

Fumble Force (2)

Fumble Recovery (2)

Touchdown (6)

Safety (2)

Pass Defended (2)

Block Kick (2)

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DL, 1 DB, 2 IDP Flex

Here's her current roster:

Matt Schaub

Ben Roethlisberger

Brian Westbrook

Ronnie Brown

Marion Barber III

Sammy Morris

Chad Johnson

Marvin Harrison

Wes Welker

Devin Hester

Jeremy Shockey

Stephen Gostkowski

IDP

London Fletcher

Terrence McGee

Gibril Wilson

Nick Barnett

Gibril Wilson

I have:

Tom Brady

Reggie Bush

Rudi Johnson

Travis Henry

Selvin Young

Kevin Jones

Jerious Norwood

T.J. Houshmandzadeh

Donald Driver

Joshua Cribbs (leads NFL in return yardage, which in my league is as valuable as all other yardage)

Dallas Clark

Matt Stover

IDP

Barrett Ruud

DeMeco Ryans

Ernie Sims

Michael Boley

Adrian Wilson

She hasn't stated what position she's looking for. Should I try and propose a trade to her? If so who would you recommend that I offer to her?

It's only an 8 team league, so everyone is loaded with studs. Plus with the way the scoring system works, our QB's are far more valuable than any other player and she drafted Bulger and Losman. She also had Cadillac and a bunch of no show IDP's.

In my main league I'm seriously considering shopping R Brown around after this week. I've got pretty good options at RB (W PArker, B Jacobs, SYoung for the future) and I need a better QB and/or possibly a WR upgrade. (so I'd look for a combo trade). Also may just offer Brown for some other top RB who I expect to produce better playoff time etc (Gore is a possibility, LJ even....great playoff matchups and I figure he'll come around...may even try to fenagle Tomlison...try...). As much as I am enamored with brown - I see his matchups getting rather difficult and may want to get value fro him while I can and work towards my (expected) playoff schedule. Brown has Balto week 15 and NE week 16. Comments appreciated (sorry if this is seen as a thread vulture - I figured it was along the same lines...)

Edited by Winoman

well not like Trent Green was exactly lighting it up before he got hurt...they are 0 and 5....I think Brown's prodcution remains pretty solid....You dont think they've been trying to stop the run already?

right now, fantasy wise, he's one of the top backs in the league..even more valuable if you get PPC......

I got him, and with Gore getting out of the gate slow, he's helped me start off 5 and 0......I did try to trade him after week 2, and offered him and a backup WR for Rudi Johnson...thank god the Rudi owner turned it down!!

well not like Trent Green was exactly lighting it up before he got hurt...they are 0 and 5....I think Brown's prodcution remains pretty solid....You dont think they've been trying to stop the run already?

right now, fantasy wise, he's one of the top backs in the league..even more valuable if you get PPC......

I got him, and with Gore getting out of the gate slow, he's helped me start off 5 and 0......I did try to trade him after week 2, and offered him and a backup WR for Rudi Johnson...thank god the Rudi owner turned it down!!

Yep, laughing at all the people saying that the QB issues are going to be trouble for Brown. People, that wasn't Tom Brady running the offense before.