[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TRADE Henry and Chambers FOR Fitzgerald OR TRADE Benson and get Selvin Young and Galloway?

Pappadoc

I would have to give up Benson (who sucks!) and I get Young AND Galloway or V. Jackson, or Greg Jennings.

OR

I give him Travis Henry and Chris Chambers and I get Larry Fitz and Betts

My team:

QB: Romo

RB: Travis Henry

RB: Cedric Benson, A .Peterson

RB: Rudi Johnson, Kenny Watson

WR: Andre Johnson

WR: Roy Williams

WR: Chris Chambers

WR: Bobby Engrham

TE: Gates

DST: Bears

I think I give him Benson for Young and V Jackson.

Jackson could be in for a nice 2nd half and Young assures you the starting RB for Den and Cinci the rest of the way out. By next week, both will have had their bye as well. Well, that means you need to do something for this week doesn't it.

At any rate, Benson is a pile of turd, so that's what I do.

I think I give him Benson for Young and V Jackson.

Jackson could be in for a nice 2nd half and Young assures you the starting RB for Den and Cinci the rest of the way out. By next week, both will have had their bye as well. Well, that means you need to do something for this week doesn't it.

At any rate, Benson is a pile of turd, so that's what I do.

I totally agree...go for that one!

Only problem with Jackson is that I have Gates and do not want to start both of them. I could keep him for future trades though.

That's over thinking it. At the end of the year, if the guy's gonna get his yds/scores, he's gonna get his yds/scores. Chances are they won't happen the same week Gates goes off, but having guys on different teams doesn't assure that either.