[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Picked up a QB.....

Red Storm

Don't confuse the fact that you shouldn't overvalue QBs in the FF draft meaning that they don't matter during the season. In my league, if you take avg pts per game and eliminate Jake D (who's like 4th or 5th but on IR), Garcia is 22nd. That means 10 teams have a better back up than you do a starter.

Further, Garcia scores 33% less pts per game than the 12th highest QB which certainly adds up.

So, no. Every QB is not "serviceable" and that would include the guy on your team. Frankly, I would be surprised if better options weren't out there on the waiver wire.

I actually thought Garcia would be nice this year. I was wrong. I would certainly trade for a better QB. After Manning gets back from his bye, trade with that guy for his back up if he's at all good. Dude will certainly not be looking to get a ton.

If you start three RBs every week, then you really need four quality ones, and you have exactly four of them right now.

If LT's owner has a decent QB sitting on his bench, maybe trade him Turner for that QB, then rotate Garcia and the new QB for the rest of the season based upon their matchups? Or, package Turner with one of your top-4 RBs to LT's owner to bring back a RB upgrade?