[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

is this trade vetoable?

RylenolFlu

Donte Stallworth and Anthony Gonzalez for Sean Alexander? The guy with Alexander is 1-4, the guy giving Stallworth and Gonzalez is 3-2 and has Tom Brady, Donald Driver, Reggie Wayne, Laverneus Coles, Wes Welker, Stallworth, and Gonzalez. I think this trade is ridiculous and very worth vetoing.

Have they decided to share any winnings? Has one owner paid money to the other owner to make this trade go thru? If not butt out of other peoples trades. Its not your job to decide what is or isnt a fair trade. If your league lets you vote on these trades it must be a joke league( or Yahoo , but thats the same as a joke legue)

What you think of the trade has nothing to do with it. Do you think the guys are intentionally cheating = collusion.

Nothing about this trade looks that way to me. The ony thing that appears clouding the matter is your perception of each players worth, and that has nothing to do with whether the trade should be vetoed.

Alexander has not performed this year up to expectations and the outlook is not that good. He is hurt with an injury that could put him out at a moments notice.

Stallworth is coming on as he is getting into the swing of the offense and Moss is getting double coverage. Gonzalez has value as long as Harrison is hurt and has some value anyway as the 3rd WR has always had value in Indy.

If I had SA, I would push for more, but that does not mean to veto the trade, just that I would ask for more.

Remember your thoughts and feeling have no value here. Only whether or not the two are colluding and based on what you have written, I don't see anything wrong.

Really? The guy with SA has Lamont Jordan, Earnest Graham, Dom Rhodes but has Larry Fitz, Chris Chambers, K Curtis, Joe Jurevicious, and Amani Toomer at WR and is 1-4. Guy at 3-2 has Addai.

It takes 4 managers to veto the trade for it to actually be vetoed.

Edited by RylenolFlu

i dont know about anyone else, but that trade makes total sense to me. they're both balancing thier rosters, and addressing needs. outside of fitz, the 1-4 guy needs recievers. chambers is a joke, curtis only shows up once every five weeks, jurivicious can't stay healthy, and toomer will have only 1 or 2 good games this year. the guy getting SA needs another feature back with addai in and out, and he really isn't getting a huge advantage in SA with his health problems, but he can gamble with his depth at WR. a bunch of WR on his bench do him no good. i'd stay out of it.

Really? The guy with SA has Lamont Jordan, Earnest Graham, Dom Rhodes but has Larry Fitz, Chris Chambers, K Curtis, Joe Jurevicious, and Amani Toomer at WR and is 1-4. Guy at 3-2 has Addai.

It takes 4 managers to veto the trade for it to actually be vetoed.

Concentrate on your own team and stop worrying about other teams trades ,fair or not.