[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BYE Week QB Pickup?

Strick

I have Peyton on bye this week and I will be looking to pick up a QB on the waiver wire. There are 3 that look decent. Who do I pick up?

Garrard vs Houston

Huard vs Cincy

Young vs Tampa

Harrington vs New York

Give me your opinion and I will be glad to look at any topic you may have.

I say Huard...

GL

I thought Huard was injured? I say Garrard. Not that i would be excited about the prospects, but Harrington is going to get his ass handed to him missing both starting OTs and I need to see something better this year from Young before I'd start him.

In my league, Garrard is actually ranked somewhere in the high teens which is not a bad place for a spot start. Also, teams have been able to throw the ball on Houston. That was one of the two games that made Harrington look like he might be a decent starter.

See below, looks like Huard may be healthier than originally thought ... regardless, Garrard may be the best of a bad lot this weekend.

• 12OCT07 Kansas City Star : Chiefs QB Damon Huard showed no ill effects from his bruised right shoulder.

• 10OCT07 AP reports:Damon Huard's injured shoulder held up fine in practice Wednesday and he will be Kansas City's starting quarterback Sunday against Cincinnati. Huard was hurt in the fourth quarter of last week's game against Jacksonville and there had been reports he would be benched this week in favor of second-year man Brodie Croyle. "Right now, unless he has a setback, he's going to play," said coach Herm Edwards, who on Monday and Tuesday said he could not be sure of Huard's status. "And that's good for us."