[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need trade help!

Marshy

Right guys, i need help.

I'm currently 2-4, and every week it's my WRs that let me down. I lost by 3 points in week 6, and my two WRs combined for only 6.

My roster is;

QB: Mcnabb, Campbell

RB: Frank Gore, Thomas Jones, Derrick Ward, Earnest Graham, Selvin Young, Dominic Rhodes

WR: Torry Holt, Marques Colston, Greg Jennings, Wes Welker & Ronald Curry

TE: Chris Cooley

K: Crosby

D: Eagles, Lions

You start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1RB/WR/TE, 1TE, 1K and 1DEF.

(1 point for every 25 Passing Yards, 6 points for every Passing TD

1 point for every 10 Rushing Yards , 6 points for every Rushing TD

1 point for every 10 Receiving Yards, 6 points for every Receiving TD)

I really need a solid WR or two, and i've got depth at RB to trade for one.

One owner has Randy Moss, Donald Driver and Larry Fitzgerald, but at RB he has Rudi Johnson and Laurence Maroney.

Those two are injured, and after that he is still quite weak.

I feel i could get a deal here to get Driver or Fitzgerald, what do you think would be the best way to go?

I have offered Derrick Ward, Earnest Graham and Wes Welker for Fitzgerald and Shaun Mcdonald to get the ball rolling. (Welker should have great value after the Pats@Dallas game)

There is also someone with T.O, Reggie Wayne and Braylon Edwards, but who is weak at QB with only Big ben after Kurt Warner and Delhomme injuries.

This is my first year of FF and i'm from England, so i really do need help involving trades!

Any help is much appreciated :D

Edited by Marshy

Surely if a deal came about where i got WRs like Fitzgerald and Shaun Mcdonald, i wouldn't need Welker as much anyway? Especially as you only start 2 WRs, It just adds to the trade for him.

What kind of offer would people be putting in if they were me?

Surely if a deal came about where i got WRs like Fitzgerald and Shaun Mcdonald, i wouldn't need Welker as much anyway? Especially as you only start 2 WRs, It just adds to the trade for him.

If i were you I wouldn't trade Welker. I think he's better than Colston. With that said, Jennings to me is your trade bait or Colston.

Was Sunday just a freak game though, as before that his stats have been getting worse and worse.

So if i offered Derrick Ward, Earnest Graham and Marques Colston/Greg Jennings, what would i be able to get?

Surely Welker is much more valuable than McDonald. Now if you can get Welker and Fitz on the same team that would be great. I would dangle Holt out there for a top 15 WR and see if anyone bites.

Surely Welker is much more valuable than McDonald.

You think? Apart from his poor game before the bye week (but that was the whole offence), he's had 15, 7, 13, 9 points.

That's what i need, a consistant WR.

Welker has potential, but one week he's getting 24 points and another week he's getting 1.

I've offered Earnest Graham, Derrick Ward and Greg Jennings for Larry Fitz and Shaun Mcdonald.

Is this worthwhile for me, as my WR core is shambles at the moment.

Is this a fair deal as i know nothing about trading, or what should change?