[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Bush for Shaun Alexander?

Siberia

somebody offered me Reggie Bush for Shaun Alexander. What do you guys think? Alexander seems to be playing hurt and has been playing poorly over the past few games. Bush has been a little bit better but it appears that Payton will not give him the ball inside the 10.

thoughts? do I make this deal?

my league favors touchdowns.

6 pts for rushing/receiving td

4 pts for throwing td

10 yards rushing/receiving=1 pt

20 yards passing= 1 pt

My other running backs are Travis Henry and Adrian Peterson.

Thanks in advance for any responses

Edited by Siberia

somebody offered me Reggie Bush for Shaun Alexander. What do you guys think? Alexander seems to be playing hurt and has been playing poorly over the past few games. Bush has been a little bit better but it appears that Payton will not give him the ball inside the 10.

thoughts? do I make this deal?

my league favors touchdowns.

6 pts for rushing/receiving td

4 pts for throwing td

10 yards rushing/receiving=1 pt

20 yards passing= 1 pt

My other running backs are Travis Henry and Adrian Peterson.

Thanks in advance for any responses

bump

I would do that trade in a heartbeat. SA looks LOST this year.

oops I meant I have Bush and he has SA .

Reggie is very hard to figure out. His trade value is extremely high right now. Just two weeks ago he had 30 touches, 21 carries and 9 receptions. But only about 10 points in my league. He was great in the 1st half Sunday night in Seattle but lousy in the 2nd. Payton had first down inside the 10 three times in the first half and never once did Bush get the ball.

Meanwhile SA is looking worse each week. I dunno if he's hurt or not. Seattle is piss poor right now too.

I'm leaning towards keeping Bush but he hasn't shown he's a good NFL RB.

oops I meant I have Bush and he has SA .

Reggie is very hard to figure out. His trade value is extremely high right now. Just two weeks ago he had 30 touches, 21 carries and 9 receptions. But only about 10 points in my league. He was great in the 1st half Sunday night in Seattle but lousy in the 2nd. Payton had first down inside the 10 three times in the first half and never once did Bush get the ball.

Meanwhile SA is looking worse each week. I dunno if he's hurt or not. Seattle is piss poor right now too.

I'm leaning towards keeping Bush but he hasn't shown he's a good NFL RB.

Do not make this trade, keep Bush for sure.

i have SA and i'd jump all over getting bush for him even though i don't consider bush a stud back. SA reminds me of the year where from one season to the next marshall faulk just fell off the face of the earth. looks like SA is falling off the same cliff.

like i said-i have SA and won't be starting him anytime soon. he looks like toast!

It just seems that the better choice is to take Bush over Alexander. Alexander was injured last year, and he is injured this year. Bush is healthy and NO looked so much better this last week. So, as long as you think Bush can carry the load as a starter, I recommended Bush.