[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Urgent - Offered Gore for MJD

ThatDude

I've been offered Gore for MJD. Should I pull the trigger? PPR league

Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE, 1K, 1TE

Favre, Schaub

Larry Johnson, B. Jacobs, D. Ward, Jamal Lewis, MJD

TO, Driver, Andre Johnson, Dallas Clark, Owen Daniels

Edited by ThatDude

Ok unless someone else has a good reason not to I'm doing this trade. Should I try to get more or am I pressing my luck? Like try to throw in Dallas Clark on my team for Marvin Harrison on his team along with the Gore for MJD trade?

Deals done. I took no chances trying to counter offer with the other players. MJD believe it or not was a WW pick for me 3 weeks ago before he had these last two great weeks.

I feel pretty good getting Gore for MJD who was a WW pickup.

Thanks for everyones advice. Now if I can just get Andre Johnson healthy....

PPR league

QB - Favre, Schaub

RB - LJ, Gore, B. Jacobs, D. Ward, Jamal Lewis

WR - TO, Driver, Andre Johnson, Owen Daniels, Dallas Clark

Def - Washington

K - Gould

Edited by ThatDude

You got the great end of that. I have Gore, who has underpreformed so far with the rest of the offense struggling, and also 2 of their last 3 games were against Baltimore and Pittsburgh who always have formiddable rush defense. Getting down early never helps the run game, but I have been waiting for this part of their schedule since I drafted Gore. In the next 10 weeks of Fantasy, Frisco plays only 1 team in the top ten in points against the rush. 1 out of 10. He is about to take off soon, and we'll both ride him to the playoffs. Playoff week 2 and 3, which are semi's and championship, Gore plays #29 against the rush Cincy and # 25 against the rush Tampa Bay. I love it.

Edited by colontown

You got the great end of that. I have Gore, who has underpreformed so far with the rest of the offense struggling, and also 2 of their last 3 games were against Baltimore and Pittsburgh who always have formiddable rush defense. Getting down early never helps the run game, but I have been waiting for this part of their schedule since I drafted Gore. In the next 10 weeks of Fantasy, Frisco plays only 1 team in the top ten in points against the rush. 1 out of 10. He is about to take off soon, and we'll both ride him to the playoffs. Playoff week 2 and 3, which are semi's and championship, Gore plays #29 against the rush Cincy and # 25 against the rush Tampa Bay. I love it.

Thanks for making me feel better about the trade. Everyone in my league thinks I got the worst part of the deal. Of course everyone was trying to get MJD from me this week but Gore was the best offer.

If I can get my players rolling and healthy I think I have a pretty good squad.

Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE, 1K, 1Def

Favre, Schaub

LJ, Gore, B. Jacobs, D. Ward, Jamal Lewis

TO, Driver, Andre Johnson, Dallas Clark, Owen Daniels

Washington Def

Gould

Edited by ThatDude