[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bulger owner in need of advice

DROCK_IN_CT

I have Bulger who i played week 3 and 4 and got burned, I then played harrington and then warner. Yup, I have been killed by the QB spot for the past 4 week. Thus my 2-4 record. My question is this, there is a team who has Palmer, Rivers, and Schaub. I grabbed Griese of Waivers. I still have the issue of week 9 as both Bulger and Griese are on bye. Do i try for a trade with that team for Rivers? My team is in my sig...

thanks

If you tried to trade with me, I'd go after either MB III or one of your WRs like Wayne.

I'm not confident you can afford to lose either of them. I really don't like Rivers. Looks like SD finally figured out they need LT to touch the ball to win, so that should trim into Rivers' value. Of any of the ones you listed, I like either Palmer or Schaub. Depending on your scoring, Palmer will still put up stats as they have to score to win. Schaub has no real run game, so he gets to throw a lot to win also. If you try for someone, pick one of those two.