[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I selling high on Ronnie Brown?

bears1385

Im new, this is my first post, (bears fan)

I was on last night commenting on a few posts, I dont expect you guys to show me love right off the bat but I'm definately down to contribute here throughout the rest of the season.

I'm 5-1 in my league now and that is partly because of Ronnie Brown. I definately think this is as far as he can take me, the dolphins schedule coming up is an absolute disaster; NE, NYG, BYE...(last three weeks (playoffs) BAL, NE, CIN

Im currently trying to trade (my team down below) Ronnie Brown and Selvin Young for Addai.

His Team

qb-C.Palmer

wr-L.Coles, Calvin Johnson, J.Cotchery, Andre Johnson,

rb-Addai, Travis Henry, Marshawn Lynch, C.Brown, M.Turner

te-V.Davis, O.Daniels

k-K.Brown

d-Tenn

I've been back and forth with this guy...

Started with R.Brown, S.Young, Brandon Marshall for Addai and Andre Johnson

which he countered with...

Ocho-Cinco and R.Brown for Addai and Johnson

I didnt like that, I felt like I was giving too much...

Now I'm at R.Brown/S.Young for Addai

Worth it?

Meh. It doesnt even look like you need to make a move. Yer pretty solid. Brown will continue to be the focus of the Phins O. Young will proly be the starter in Denver before too long so youd be selling him low. He needs this trade more than you do. Dont sell low.

And welcome aboard. Best FF site on the net.

If you can trade Ronnie Brown and a back up rb for Addai, I'd do it in a heartbeat....Addai is a KEY part to that offsense, whereas Brown is the ONLY part of that offense, and is facing a tough schedule coming up......I think Addai continues to put up huge numbers...

i've been trying to trade Ronnie Brown, but unfortunately, no interest thus far...

good luck