[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bulger on the roster

BS Miscreant

My starter has become D. Anderson and I'm quite happy about it thank you very much but he's on a bye. I have Bulger coming back this week but I'm not completely sold he'll even be a decent start. Pennington is an available free agent in my league and I wouldn't even have looked at him twice if not for the Huddle's projections for today (280/2). Would you pick Pennington up and start him over Bulger?

For this week I like Pennington against the Cinci defense. I think that he will be airing it out once they fall behind to play catchup. With Bulger's offensive line still not giving him any protection, he's liable to get knocked out of the game on any given play.

After being forced to pick up & start Pennington last week (to cover Kitna's bye, my backup QB previously having been Leinart) all I can tell you is that I was not thrilled by his performance. I also watched much of the NYJ-PHI game on the tube & Chad looked just terrible all day, a deer in the headlights. Not sure what's going on there, but I'm a little confused as to how the Huddle could project such numbers for Pennington this week even with the matchup vs CIN, at least based on what I saw last Sunday.

Just my $0.02 on the subject.

Edited by ts