[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need a QB to start this week

IronMan04

Here's who available:

Brian Greise @ Philly

Chad Pennington @ Cin

Cleo Lemon vs. NE

Vinnie Testaverde (bye this week)

K. Holcomb @ Dal

K. Warner @ Was

D. Huard @ Oak

J. Harrington @ NO

J. McCown vs KC

T. Jackson @ Dal

T. Edwards vs BAL

A. Smith @ NYG

T. Dilfer @ NYG

J. Losman vs BAL

B. Leftwich @ NO

D. Carr (Bye this week)

I just need one of these. I have the roster spot.

Brett Favre is my starter for the rest of this year. I primarily just need to get through the bye week.

I'm leaning towards Chad Pennington, but Leftwich, Huard and Greise look to be decent as well.

Also, I could pick someone up for this week, then get Carr after the Bye week. He says he can play next week and is healing well.

Even though it's Philly's defense I like Brian Griese out of those you listed. The last 3 weeks Griese posted 286yds/2tds,214yds/2tds,381yds/3tds. He also has had 6 int's during that 3 week span.I look for those to get fewer. If the QB you pick is going to be your backup the rest of the year I'd take Griese. I don't think Grossman will even get to sniff the field. You may even want to start Griese sometimes depending on his matchup. Another guy I like andwould take if I could be sure he'd be the starter the rest of the way is Vinny Testeverde. Carr's not the answer and won't be with the Panthers next year mark my word. Vinny stays in shape even if he's collecting social security :D I think he gives the Panthers the best chance to win plus gives Steve Smith's value a boost. So not yet knowing what Carr's situation will be I wouldn't pick Vinny up. Another guy I do like however is Cleo Lemon. No doubt that the Dolphins are gonna be behind in a lot of games so Cleo will have to put the ball in the air. Yes, his value is dimished somewhat with the trade of Chambers to San Diego. Booker becomes the #1 guy by default.Now, the Dolphins don't have much of a receiving corps but I still think Lemon will post decent numbers the rest of the way.