[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

who do i SIT?

Denfan

Who to BENCH??  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who's sitting? Which one..

• L. Coles @ Cincy Is on injury report as quest.
    • J. Galloway @ Det Great Match-up but inconsistent.
    • P. Crayton vs Minny Can he stay hot ve bad Pass Def.
    • Roy Williams vs TB Tough Match-up but stud

I'd sit galloway unless coles is out and makes the decision easier for you. Crayton's been hot, and Roy will see a lot of passes his way.

Please answer mine

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=226306

Tampa plays Deetroit and Garcia might have a chip on his shoulder so there's no way I bench Galloway.

Roy is too good to bench so it comes down to Coles and Crayton for me. If Coles can't play or is a game

time decision I'd feel comfy about going with Crayton vs that sad Vikings pass D getting passes from a top

5 QB in Romo. If Coles does play then a WR1 is better than a fill in WR2.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?&amp...e=show&st=0

Tampa plays Detroit and Garcia might have a chip on his shoulder so there's no way I bench Galloway.

Roy is too good to bench so it comes down to Coles and Crayton for me. If Coles can't play or is a game

time decision I'd feel comfy about going with Crayton vs that sad Vikings pass D getting passes from a top

5 QB in Romo. If Coles does play then a WR1 is better than a fill in WR2.

I agree with the above. I think Coles will have a better game, or at least more chances, than Crayton this week.

Please see my poll

Coles is a great play unless he's really hurting. Galloway has got a great matchup. R Williams is a stud but Det has lots of options. Crayton's been hot but I think Minn D may hold the score down some and Witten & Owens are legit options. So if Coles is healthy I would sit Crayton - otherwise sit Coles. You should do very well (at WR) this week regardless.