[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So WDIS - RBrown or KFaulk?

Winoman

I picked up Faulk and considering that he looks to be the starter in NE this week (against poor Miami run D) - and am unsure about how well RBrown will do vs NE (and if Miami will be able to score) - I'm considering starting Faulk. What do you think?

BTW - I will be starting FWP as my #1...also have B Jacobs & Selvin Young - don't see starting either - though Jacobs could have a monster day - but may not play at all or...well you know...Need to start 2 rbs.

Its a straight up yards/TD scoring system - no PPR.

Tough one here but Rb has been on fire lately

Miami will be throwing after the first quarter trying to play catch up

I would start Jacobs against that SF D I guess as Faulk may not get a game look either.

More upside with Jacobs and that is why I lean that way and with no PPR I hope Jacobs does not get vultured again they will score and lots.

Hm - I got burned by jacobs last week - I was expecting both 100+ yards & score and he got 85 yards...he's hurt and Giants seem to be alternating series with Ward and occasionally putting in Drougns at goal line. While I think Jacobs could potentially have the best upside - I see the chance of it being low. Brown is likely to get some yards but at best - and if - one score - faulk could get several potentially - I could certainly see it - or he could see limited use to. Anyway - right now I have Brown in my line-up (start your studs right?)...but I'm not feeling too good about it.

Anyway - thanks ofr the input - it is making me re-think Jacobs...but I'm just afraid he might not play at all...

ronnie brown= automatic...in my league brown is the top rb and should'nt be benched..f--k the patriots they'll be on let down mode this week and miami will give them all they can handle. 30-24 pats in a close one

With Green & Chambers I could at least see this as a possibility. With the way Miamis D has been playing - and NE's O - even sleepwalking (all they would need to do vs Miami) - they could score 60. I know that Brady has had his worst games vs Miami - but its hard to see your scenario. As I said - I've got brown penned in - but I could see Faulk getting TDs and even better yardage...