[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB question

popmagnet

OK, fairly simple...I thought Kitna was going to do really well. He did alright for me at first, but we are all aware of the last two outings. I'm winning right now, but I can't keep on getting 5 pts or less from my QB spot. I don't have a backup guy because they all end up about the same once you get out of the top 10 or so.

We get 1 pt/25 yards passing, 4 pts/TD. Warner is available, along with Garcia. Do I take a leap or just see if Kitna can rebound.

I'm in a somewhat similar situation, but have Big Ben to take over. Kitna might turn into a matchup play (i.e. against defenses that have no pass rush). Other than that, though, he doesn't have time to throw the ball, despite his excellent receivers.

I'm planning on using Ben until Kitna turns it around.

You're saying you want to drop Kitna for Garcia or Warner?

Tough question. I was lucky enough to grab D. Anderson earlier this year and I'm going to start him until Kitna shows us that they are going to throw the ball more. I'd be a little scared of Warner and probably lean towards Garcia. TB looked like a tough running team against the lions (but who doesn't). I think he'll need to throw more in upcoming games. Garcia seems to be very good about making a play happen whether the original call works out or not. Garcia is my vote.

You're saying you want to drop Kitna for Garcia or Warner?

No, not unless I have to. I'm one of those luck SJax owners who have picked up Kenny Watson, and Selvin Young, and Kenton Keith (okay, I was 1-3 and had 1st ww for 3 weeks straight). So I'm banking on the last half of the season with those roster spots. It is a little tight, though. There are people on my roster I can drop instead. But I'm more interested in whether it's even worth picking somone up or if you think Kitna is going to return to form as a decent QB.