[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Touch flex decision - WDIS?

MTSuper7

OK, league is PPR with standard scoring. Requred 1 QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1 Flex (TE/RB/WR), 1K, 1DEF. I'm starting the following:

QB: Eli Manning

RB: Adrian Peterson, LaDainian Tomlinson

WR: Chad Johnson, Braylon Edwards, Wes Welker

TE: Vernon Davis

K: Phil Dawson

DEF: Bucs

For my flex player, I can either start Santonio Holmes (at Cincy) or Marshawn Lynch (at Jets). Both are attractive matchups, so I'm really at a loss here. My gut tells me to go with Lynch since he'll have more chances for TDs as a RB, but then I went to the Huddle's projections for the week and saw Santonio listed as the #1 WR!!!

Alternate option: Is this Welker's week to return to earth? He feels like a must start after two monster games, but can I actually consider benching him against the Redskins and playing both Santonio and Marshawn, can I?

HELP!!! Thanks, Huddlers!

Put Chad Johnson on the bench and use Lynch and Holmes.Yoor team is very strong so you can afford the risk IMO.

I might be able to afford the risk, but I happen to be playing the only team with more total FFL points this week. That being said, I'm not sure I have the cojones to bench Chad in favor of both Marshawn and Santonio, even though Chad hasn't found the end zone since week 2. Hmmm... Anyone else think it's worth the risk to start both Lynch and Holmes and bench 85?