[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants stadium

hooknladder

i am planning on taking my wife to see a Giant game this year but i am hearing all sorts of rumors that there is no parking or no tailgating due to construction. does anyone know the deal? or has anyone been to a game this year? info appreciated.

Haven't been to a game either, but it's not just a rumor. They have limited parking available only to those who purchased a prepaid parking pass. No tailgating is being allowed. Everyone else will be parking in auxiliary parking lots and shuttle buses are being provided to bring those people to the stadium and back after the game. Again, no tailgating.

Haven't been to a game either, but it's not just a rumor. They have limited parking available only to those who purchased a prepaid parking pass. No tailgating is being allowed. Everyone else will be parking in auxiliary parking lots and shuttle buses are being provided to bring those people to the stadium and back after the game. Again, no tailgating.

You can tailgate in the main lot, you can't tailgate in the auxilary lots. If you go to the auxilary lots, they bus you over to the Continental Airlines Arena, and then you have to take a 2nd bus to Giants Stadium. It's a complete pain in the ass. Absolutely ridiculous. I would not go to a game without a prepaid parking pass.

If they killed or limited tailgating in Cleveland, the fans would burn the stadium down.

It's only being done because they have no parking because they're building a new stadium. The two things that hurt my head are the fact that you can't tailgate in the remote lots, and the fact that you have to take 2 buses to travel 2 miles, and they don't even drop you off in front of the freaking stadium. :D

You can tailgate in the main lot, you can't tailgate in the auxilary lots. If you go to the auxilary lots, they bus you over to the Continental Airlines Arena, and then you have to take a 2nd bus to Giants Stadium. It's a complete pain in the ass. Absolutely ridiculous. I would not go to a game without a prepaid parking pass.

My bad.