[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need some help

Gopher

TD-heavy league where we don't start earning yardage points until after the first 50 rushing/receiving per player. Normally, I go with my gut feeling and don't often come here for advice. However, this week, I have to choose two of six mediocre RB's, and I really don't have a clue which two have the edge over the rest.

Wynn @ DEN

K. Jones @ CHI

Foster vs IND

Henry vs GBP

Gore vs NOS

Chatman vs NYG

Huddle rankings say Jones/Chatman decidedly, which coincidentally are the only two that are supposedly 100% healthy. Anybody have any thoughts on this... Is there an argument to start any of the other four instead? Wynn is facing a very poor Denver rush defense, so he might be my 3rd choice, but which one should he replace if I start him?

Also, I need to drop either A) one of the RB's above :D Baltimore Defense or C) Jason Witten to pick up a bye-week defense. This is also a non-TE-required league, so Witten is just a WR, basically, However, in this scoring system, he is currently the 12th-ranked scoring WR/TE in this league. I'd rather hold on to Baltimore's defense, because whoever I pick up will probably be worth only a start this week (possibly Cleveland, Green Bay, etc.) So, I'm basically looking at dropping a starting RB. My only other possible option would be to drop Kitna and go with Derek Anderson the rest of the season, which may work out fine, but I never like the idea of dropping a decent backup QB and going with just one.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated... I'm stumped. :D I'm hoping that one of the four banged up RB's status becomes "OUT" sometime before tomorrow, so I can put them on IR and get a defense that way, but I'm not counting on it.

By the way, I'm 3-4 and my roster is:

Anderson/Kitna

Gore/Henry/Foster/Wynn/Chatman/Jones

Owens/Witten/Evans/Curry/Berrian

Bironas

BAL D