[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bathroom question

Duchess Jack

It's called Paruresis & it's pretty common.

Definitely not a shyness thing...at least not for me. Some people just have a problem peeing with company. I remember having to take a piss test for a new employer one time. The bathroom was one of those small, toilet next to the sink deals. I tried to tell him that there was no way I could do it with him standing there. About an hour later & several cups of water I was buckled over in pain and I finally convinced him to step out for a second to at least let me get it flowing. As soon as the door shut I cut loose.

What ticks me off the most is when someone wants to stand around behind you in the bathroom & hold a conversation.

hmmm. interesting.

I surmise that your co-workers only exhibit this behavior when YOU are going to the bathroom. They are probably unsure why you go around monitoring other guys bathroom habits and who knows what else!

you might have something here. damnable camera phone must've given me away.

50/60

I've been known to drive over 45 miles to drop a duece. And like George Castanza, i generally lose the shirt when possible. :D

It was so bad after college that my friends bought this for me which helped

prior to working in the spam industry I absolutely would not use a public toilet unless I was in danger of Athenaing myself. Man, I love pharmaceuticals. Buggers clean the bathroom six times a day and have a can of liseol (sp?) in every stall. :D

Reading the grafiti above urinals I ran across this amusing one.......

Don't look up here the joke's in your hand.

Don't bother wiping the seat a healthy crab can jump nearly ten feet. Now imagine reading this after you had to wipe the piss off the seat, at a truckerrs station off I-35, and this stall was the best option. I nearly just poopy poopster poop poop poop myself.