[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

need advice picking up bye Def for this week

Bree22

The following is a list of Defs that are Free agents. If you can rank the following in the order you think I should pick them up in. Just list the first 3 or 4 of interest.

They are listed in order of total fantasy points YTD. I put my comments but need help deciding in which order to pick them up in. I bold the teams that I think are decent starts this week.

If I win this week I should win my division and get the first round bye. If I lose then a very good chance that I will be a wild card team.

Lions, DST vs DEN - @home and forces alot of turn overs but will be scored against

Texans, DST @OAK good against the pass & not the run, going against a not so good offensive but playing on the road

Bills, DST vs CIN def is scoring good pts fantasy wise but going against a team that can and needs to score to stay in the playoff hunt

Chiefs, DST vs GB @ home but against a team that is scoring very well and might have found a running game monday night

Bengals, DST @BUF on the road and anybody can score on them. not getting the turnovers like last year

Cardinals, DST @TB been playing well but not translating into fantasy points

Raiders, DST vs HOU was a good Def last year; @ home and playing a team hurting on offense pickup this week already

Eagles, DST vs DAL not the same Def and playing a very good offense

Panthers, DST @TEN use to be good and going against an offense that does enough to score points to win

Broncos, DST @DET can stop the run, got burnt by Farve, what happened to this team????

Saints, DST vs JAC were they ever good? jags are hurting on offense (QB) but can run the ball

Falcons, DST vs SF use to be good Def, going against an offense still trying to find their identity

49ers, DST @ATL playing good def, if the offense could just stay on the feild a little longer to give them some rest?

Browns, DST vs SEA its the brown's

Edited by Bree22

Every year there is a team or two who you can always start their opposing Defense and pick up points. This year it looks like that team is San Francisco. While I'd never normally suggest the Falcons Defense, this might be their one good week.

I'm in the same boat with Chicago. I'm going with the Saints. I used them last week with Seattle on a bye and it worked out great. They played great. I think they have a pretty good matchup especially if Brees plays like he did last week and Jags fall behind and have to throw.

Check mine.

Edited by babe3927

Hey Bree

I was a similar situation. I had the Indy D, but don't want to play them this week.

I went with the Houston D. Yeah their 1st 2 weeks were great and they struggled since, but should do well against the Raiders. I also like ATL this week and was struggling with who to grab, really tough call.

Hou

ATL

Car

SF

Good Luck, see my post